10 Mens' Products That Make Zero Sense
I mean they def make sense in boosting a new market segment. But other than that? Absolutely not.
- •Men's MoisturizerSpoiler alert: it's just lotion
- •Men's Combo Face x Body MoisturizerThat's stupid. Your body requires body moisturizer and your face requires face moisturizer
- •Men's Combo Shampoo x ConditionerThat's also stupid. Shampoo is meant to clean hair and conditioner is meant to restore moisture to hair
- •Men's Combo Shampoo x Conditioner x Body WashWHY DOES EVERYTHING NEED TO BE IN ONE THING???
- •Men's SunscreenSTRONG MAN NEED STRONG SUN PROTECTION
- •Men's ToothpasteAlthough your big man teeth may need the same chemicals as lady teeth, they also need a fancy box that says "MEN" on it for enamel (and masculinity) protection
- •Men's ChapstickMy lips are NOT soft and pouty. They are dudelicious. No homo.
- •Men's Dryer SheetsDo you even tumble dry, bro?
- •Men's CandlesWhen you need your bro pad to smell good but also like sausage
- •Men's TissuesWhen your man nose contains things that lady noses do not