Things You Never Thought You Would Miss
My husband passed away 2 months ago. The small things your loved one does or the things they do that drive you crazy might be the things you miss the most when they are gone.
- •When he would come in from walking the dogs on a cold morning, get back in bed with me and put his cold hands and feet on me to wake me up.
- •Telling me how to drive. Shhh, I did learn a few things.
- •Late night sweet cravings and wanting to go to the store or drive through at midnight.
- •Sneaking in and switching the hot water to cold while I am in the shower.
- •Waking me up from my nap & asking who takes naps?
- •Always running late.