10 Favorite (Scripted) Food Films + 2
Random order except for number 1...
- 1.Big Night - 1996"Sometimes the spaghetti likes to be alone."
- 2.Dinner Rush - 2000"When did eating dinner become a Broadway show?"
- 3.Chef - 2014"It's up! It's up! The review's up! 'His dramatic weight gain can only be explained by the fact that he must be eating all the food sent back to the kitchen'."
- 4.Babette's Feast - 1987"An artist is never poor. "
- 5.Eat Drink Man Woman - 1994"Eat, drink, man, woman. Basic human desires. Can't avoid them. All my life, that's all Iv'e ever done. It pisses me off. Is that all their is to life?"
- 6.The Lunchbox - 2013"I think we forget things if there is nobody to tell them..."
- 7.Tam Popo - 1985"Appreciate its Gestalt."
- 8.Ratatouille - 2007"Ratatouille doesn't sound delicious. It sounds like 'rat' and 'patootie.' Rat-patootie."
- 9.Today's Special - 2009"They say the Shah of Iran visited India once and said eating with a knife and fork was like making love through an interpreter."
- 10.The Trip - 2010"This is a postmodern novel before there was any modernism to be post about."
- 11.Special Mention: Eating Raoul - 1985"It's amazing what you can do with a cheap piece of meat if you know how to treat it."
- 12.Special, Special Mention: Soylent Green - 1975"It's people!"