MY MOST PRODUCTIVE DAY
It was today! I'm 23 years old!
- •Got a gym membership! For the first time ever!I'm scared and nervous, but also, excited and optimistic. O P T I M I S T I C
- •Got an eye exam!I should've gotten one a LONG time ago, but time and money slip away from you without you realizing it. Especially if you're me.
- •Got my oil changed!Also for the first time ever. Stupidly, I'm irresponsible with my car care. Or I wait until I see my grandpa again. Like, the auto guy also said I needed to recharge my freon for my air conditioner to work properly again. Instead of saying "sure!," I said "no," and thought "it's getting colder, I won't need my air conditioner."
- •Worked! And got off early!I didn't make nearly as much money as I wanted, but getting off allowed me to jumpstart my chores and errands. Plus, it was a good workday regardless.
- •Washed the dishes!For the first time since moving into this apartment in July. (They'd been done often, but never by me. My roommate always uses the dishes. I never do, until recently.)
- •Cleaned out my car!It wasn't AWFUL, but this time, I didn't move everything to the trunk, AND I cleaned the trunk out from the last time I "cleaned my car out."
- •Read about fifty pages of the book I'm reading!It's Mindy Kaling's latest, and I like it a lot. However, lately, for me, it's been something of a chore for me to focus on reading. I'm also in the middle of two other books, but I'm trying to finish Why Not Me? first.