Movies I’ll Always Watch if They’re on Tv
Summer vacation is a great time to get out and enjoy the sun and explore new things but fuck it cause TBS is playing Mrs. Doubtfire back to back to back.
- •The Godfather Part IISay goodbye to whatever I had planned for the next 6 hours. Every. Damn. Time.
- •Back to the FutureGreat Scott!! One of my fave movies of all time.
- •Coming to AmericaMy parents had this on VHS and it was one of the first "dirty" movies I ever saw as a kid. What does dumb fuck mean?
- •White Men Can't JumpUnfortunately it's rare to catch this on cable these days. Billy you so stupid.
- •Ocean's 11Clooney and co version. I once watched the DVD three times in one day.
- •Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift.This is actually one of the worst in the series but for some reason I always have to finish it if I catch it on TV.
- •Home AloneI don't care if it's the dead of summer. I will watch this.
- •Boyz N Da HoodMade me frightened of Los Angeles for a long time.
- •Casino RoyaleDaniel Craig is too smooth.
- •The Karate KidDaniel Larusso version. Started my love for movie success montages. And Joe Esposito.
- •PaycheckI don't know why I always have to watch this when its on but I believe this movie is seriously underrated!!! I also love spotting the Vancouver scenes.
- •Mean GirlsIt's so fetch. And it's a really good movie.