10 MILDLY INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ME
this is so a have a bank of possible answers when people are like "so tell me about yourself!!!!!!"
- 1.A vulture once landed on meit was at a birds of prey show- I asked my mum if the birds would fly into the crowd. she said no.
- 2.I was a child actor in a BBC children's showthere's a close up of me acting as a zombie on YouTube. I'm not giving anyone the link..
- 3.David Hasselhoff follows me on Twitter
- 4.I've broken my left wrist twice, both in unimpressive waysonce from falling off some monkey bars and once from tripping over when running for the bus #hardcore
- 5.Kipling (the bag company) interviewed my sister and I and put it on their website
- 6.I've been in a few pantomimes with minor celebritieslike John Challis, Kirsten O'Brien, Dean Gaffney... proper Z-listers
- 7.Ben and Jerry's recently gave me 8 tubs of ice cream and 4 boxes of their 's'wich up's for free
- 8.I have to use Afro product in my hair because it's so curly and thick that nothing else works!
- 9.My sister is adopted; we got her from a Chinese orphanage when she was 7 months old
- 10.I run a King Julien quotes Twitter account and Facebook pagefollowed by several Olympians!