REASONS I LOVE GOING TO ZUMBA
- •It means I get to shake it on the reg 💃🏻I've always been a keen dancer, but since moving back home after uni I still haven't found a dance class to go to, so Zumba is a cool midway point until I find one!
- •Everyone is there to have fun! 😀it's fab that no one takes it too seriously- plus I feel intimidated by people with perfect bodies, so I love that the class has a whole range of sizes, ages and genders.
- •I get to see one of my best school friends 👭I convinced her to come with me and I'm so glad she did, otherwise I doubt I'd ever have gone. plus weekly catch ups, yay!
- •I'll hopefully get fitter 🏋🏽I mean I probs need to do more than one hour of Zumba per week to actually get fitter, but anywaaaaay... quote me: "so we're gonna lose like a stone today, right?"
- •It makes me super happy ☺️last week I kept catching myself grinning without realising it. I JUST LOVE TO ZUMBA!
- •The tunes are sweet 🎶A spicy blend of salsa, hip hop, merengue, rumba, pop, reggae- great news for someone like me who enjoys grinding, thrusting, shimmying, shaking and moving my hips in isolation 😎