THINGS I HATE THAT AREN'T THAT BAD IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS, PT.2
- •garlic naans that don't taste of garlic at all
- •mirror selfiesespecially if caption reads something along the lines of "about to go to the gym"
- •when autocorrect changes your word anyway even though you discarded its suggestion
- •when you order a pie in a pub/restaurant and they bring out a dish with a pastry lidNOT A PIE. IT MUST BE ENCASED IN PASTRY. THE PASTRY IS THE BEST BIT.
- •noisy eaters
- •dropping stuff directly after thinking "I'm gonna drop this"