NUMBER OF TIMES I HEAR CERTAIN WORDS OR PHRASES IN THE OFFICE
This is a tally over the course of two hours.
- •The word "Tinder": IIISpecial mention for "I wonder if Justin Bieber is on Tinder."
- •Something about drinking on the weekend: IIIAlso counting things like "After last weekend, I'm never drinking again."
- •Something about Justin Bieber: IIIIIISpecial mention for "I was the original Belieber." Another special mention for the girl who said "I'm more excited about the new One Direction" and then basically got exiled from all further conversation.
- •The word "literally": IIII
- •Something about needing coffee: I ISpecial mention for "OMG I just read about peanut butter with caffeine in it, I need this."
- •Something about bagels: IIISpecial mention for "Wow there are donuts AND bagels today, I literally don't know what to do."
- •The phrase "I can't": III
- •Someone whispers and it's obviously gossip: IISpecial mention for me muttering under my own breath.