Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •The London PlaneSeattle, WA
- •Paseo'sSeattle, WA
- •MilkbarLA, California
- •Homemade almond bunsCopenhagen, Denmark
- •Spicy ramen at Momo Wok BoxCopenhagen, Denmark
- •Cheesesteak sandwich at the Copenhagen Street Food MarketCopenhagen, Denmark
- •Flying standby and hearing your name called for a seat
- •Remembering what you were going to say
- •Taking off your shoes after a long day
I'm half Chinese and half Vietnamese but grew up speaking English and Vietnamese. My mom didn't commit to teaching me Mandarin because my dad was jelly and didn't want us talking behind his back. But through the years, I picked up random phrases here and there.
- •Hi, how are you?
- •Thank you
These women are goals
- •Beyoncé KnowlesThis list really should be called CAN I BE(YONCE) YOU. She Knowles it all. (Hahahaaaa)
- •Shay MitchellCanadian and perfection, like poutine but better.
- •Cara DelevingneShe's always representing and speaking up for women's rights, animals' rights, and other amazing organizations. Also obsessed with her inability to give any fucks.
Inspired by @drugs and others I've stumbled upon
- •DISNEYAnd anything a child would like if we're being honest
- •Dumb jokesAnd puns. Always puns!!!
Not so much that I regret them but I tend to become obsessed with things for ~a month and spend a ton of money and time on it before deciding it's "not for me"
- •Bracelet makingMostly braided suede bracelets when they were cool. Seriously. Does anyone want one?
- •CrochetingI was trying to impress a guy who I knew crocheted.... lol
- •Playing guitarVia YouTube and my favorites to play were songs by the Biebs and my girl T. Swift
A draft for my blog post that will soon be up on rosiepeony.com and also just things you should know
- •The travel benefits are unbelievable
- •You can essentially create your own schedule
- •Work doesn't feel like work