HOBBIES I'VE REGRETTABLY PICKED UP
Not so much that I regret them but I tend to become obsessed with things for ~a month and spend a ton of money and time on it before deciding it's "not for me"
- •Bracelet makingMostly braided suede bracelets when they were cool. Seriously. Does anyone want one?
- •CrochetingI was trying to impress a guy who I knew crocheted.... lol
- •Playing guitarVia YouTube and my favorites to play were songs by the Biebs and my girl T. Swift
- •Snail mailDon't get me wrong, I still really enjoy handwritten letters but the amount of money I've spent on stationery I haven't even touched is ridiculous.
- •Agendas^ same idea
- •Pin collectingI was collecting pins from every place I've ever visited then realized it only supports my hoarding tendencies sooooo I stopped.
- •ScrapbookingBelieve it or not I have a few completed scrapbooks but again. So. Many. Supplies. And (s)crap.
- •Vintage shoppingI still love secondhand shops but at one time in my life, I was OBSESSED with finding treasures in secondhand & vintage shops and garage sales. I even searched on Craigslist for garage sales with hopes of finding an old Chanel bag. If only one had the time!
- •Nail polish collecting??I've collected about everything at this point but this one is one my friends know me for. I've cleaned out my collection since then and downsized to one nail polish rack. This is a big deal!!!
- •SongwritingThink Avril Lavigne circa 2002. That is all.