Important Things I Have Learned From Grey's Anatomy
Life lessons from Seattle Grace/Mercy West/Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital
- •Never leave home without lipstick.Lots of surgeries and sleeping in on-call rooms and NOT sleeping in on-call rooms, so you gotta make sure your lipstick game is fierce.
- •Always wear good underwear.You never know when they'll end up on the bulletin board!
- •Curl your hair everyday. Doesn't matter if you're gonna stuff it under a scrub cap.Addison knows what's up.
- •Drinking is an effective way to get over a shitty day. Especially tequila by the bottle.Unless you're Chief Webber and you're an alcoholic, in which case I wouldn't recommend attending a Meredith Grey party or going to Joe's.
- •Coloring on the walls is totally cool.When you're Derek Shepherd and you have a gigantic tumor to figure out.
- •Sleeping with your coworkers *might* give you syphilis.Poor George.
- •Marriage really IS a piece of paper.Preferably a blue post-it. Always remember to call post-it.
- •Find your person, and never forget who that is.Twisted sisters forever.
- •When in doubt, dance it out.