Regular Access Memories
- •A classmate shared a collection of her poetry with me and I laughed at one she meant seriously.
- •I rode a bus as far as it went.
- •My mom put up a map of the US and marked the cities where we were born.
- •I woke up at 6:17 when my alarm was set for 8:05 and now it's 7:14.
- •My dad wrote me a note in red ink.
- •I had a dream about a salad
- •I painted an eyeball
- •I thought my nervous system was spazzing out but it was minnows.
- •I found this is my shoe
- •A muscadine bounced off the sidewalk about up to my eye
- •<strike>Lola Dina told me if I say "hm" too much I'll have a hard life.</strike>