- •"Love you, mean it."No, you don't. We met two seconds ago.
- •"Liberry" instead of "library."
- •"I don't believe in Western medicine." Good luck curing cancer with wind chimes and oregano!
- •The stickers on this VW van that say "Cooked food is poison" and "we just want whirled peas."What are you even talking about?
- •Slow walkers
- •Long stories about your dog that are interesting to no one.You get one of these per conversation. Max!
- •Intense philosophical conversations over text. Just call me.
- •Serious conversations about zodiac signs.I can't.
- •"Can you do me a solid?"No, but if you had asked for a favor I may have considered it.Suggested by @karenelkinscohen