WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- •Professional Colorer...both in and out of lines
- •Teacher...the kind that shows movies the day before spring break but also inspires at least one student to become a Constitutional Scholar.
- •Constitutional Scholar...about the time I read To a Kill A Mockingbird, the biography of T. Jefferson and Profiles In Courage
- •Writer for Letterman
- •Writer for Sesame StreetLess stress (muppets!); more long term impact (literacy!)
- •Back-Up Singer for The Boss...about the time I followed his E Street band reunion tour across the country -- just in case he needed a fill-in.
- •Steve Martin's Assistant (which sounds better than stalker)
- •A Reality star...without the show