TOP 10 THINGS THE MISSISSIPPI LEGISLATURE IS WORKING ON RIGHT NOW
Mississippi decided it was more important to pass a law about open containers than make domestic violence a reason for divorce. Here's what they are probably working on instead.
- 1.Bring back Dueling!Hell why not? Second amendment!
- 2.Build a wall preventing Arkansas from invading
- 3.Campaign to make "Birth of a Nation" the official state movie.
- 4.Plan to flood streets of Jackson instead of fixing them, thereby creating the "Venice of the South"
- 5.Yazoo Clay Subway to nowhere
- 6.Confederate Heritage Year
- 7.Building a moat filled with Alligators to prevent democrats from visiting the Governor's Mansion
- 8.Proposal to make "Goodnight Moon" the official state book
- 9.Legalization of Opium dens
- 10.Bill to fund edumication