TOP 10 THINGS THE MISSISSIPPI LEGISLATURE IS WORKING ON RIGHT NOW
Mississippi decided it was more important to pass a law about open containers than make domestic violence a reason for divorce. Here's what they are probably working on instead.
- •Bring back Dueling!Hell why not? Second amendment!
- •Build a wall preventing Arkansas from invading
- •Campaign to make "Birth of a Nation" the official state movie.
- •Plan to flood streets of Jackson instead of fixing them, thereby creating the "Venice of the South"
- •Yazoo Clay Subway to nowhere
- •Confederate Heritage Year
- •Building a moat filled with Alligators to prevent democrats from visiting the Governor's Mansion
- •Proposal to make "Goodnight Moon" the official state book
- •Legalization of Opium dens
- •Bill to fund edumication