Fantasy Basketball Week 4: Risers
See which players are on the rise this week to help you vamp up your Fantasy Basketball team. Want to see the full list of risers and fallers? Click here: ($) http://www.rotowire.com/basketball/showArticle.htm?id=30496
- •Andrew Wiggins, F, MINWiggins' points, rebounds, field-goal percentage, three-point and free-throw attempts are improved over last season. He's averaging more than three more points per game (24.0) than in 2015-16 (20.7), eclipsing the 20-point mark in four of seven games and 30 points in another.
- •Hassan Whiteside, C, MIAHassan Whiteside, C, MIA - Whiteside's role is more pivotal than ever, and he's largely delivered this season. He's averaging almost five more shot attempts per game and almost four more points (17.9) over last season's 14.2. He also has double-doubles in six of his first seven games, averaging 16 boards in the last three games alone.
- •E'Twaun Moore, G, NOPMoore has been solid overall as the Pels' shooting guard to open the season, but appears to have potentially hit his stride the last four games. He's averaging 16.0 points and 4.5 assists in that span, while draining at least one three-pointer in each of those games.
- •Nick Young, G, LALYoung has been rejuvenated under new coach Luke Walton, averaging 17.4 points and draining 14 three-pointers in his last five games. He shoots 46.3 percent from the field, as well, and with his grip on the starting shooting guard job and high scoring upside, he makes for an appealing target.
- •Derrick Favors, F, UTAFavors appears fully recovered from his early season knee problems and rattled off double-digit scoring performances in four straight games. He's posted double-doubles in two of those contests, come up just one rebound short of a third such effort, and has ramped up his playing time well north of 30 minutes in the last two games.
- •Want more? Start your free trial at RotoWire today!