Survivor Pools: Surviving Week 11
Here are Chris Liss' picks to help you survive Week 11. See the full article with detailed analysis here: ($) http://www.rotowire.com/football/showArticle.htm?id=30564
- •New England PatriotsYou probably don't have them available, but if you do they're an easy choice against the 49ers, even in San Francisco.
- •Seattle SeahawksAnother team in short supply, but with Russell Wilson healthy and playing at home, I see them winning easily over the Eagles and rookie QB Carson Wentz.
- •Dallas CowboysThe Ravens are well coached but likely to be overmatched on the road by Dallas' road-grating offensive line and solid QB play.
- •Kansas City ChiefsThe Chiefs have struggled offensively of late, but at home against a beatable Bucs defense, I think they'll get back on track.
- •Oakland RaidersThe Raiders have played better defensively of late, and that's a problem for one of the league's worst offenses, even if this is on a neutral site.
- •Pittsburg SteelersI don't especially trust the Steelers on the road, and they're the second most owned team, but it helps that the opponent is the Browns.
- •New York GiantsThe Giants are the highest-owned team but they should handle the Bears at home.
- •Detroit LionsThe Jaguars are bad, but Detroit is not a team on which you want to count if the Jaguars are making their usual fourth-quarter run.