My top 6 Snaps of All Time
I have been a photographer for 8 years now. The following is a list of my all time favorite photographs that I have taken. These have been edited in Lightroom but not faked or extensively photoshopped. I try to make my images turn out as close to reality as possible. Hope you enjoy!
- •Sunset over Sturgeon BayThis was the most electric sunset I have ever witnessed firsthand - it turned the whole sky and the whole bay bright coral-orange.
- •Kayaks at Niantic BayWe vacationed here a few years back and the golden hour was so peaceful this day I ran out to capture it.
- •Pink sky after the SnowAs a family, we ventured out in a snow squall, against our better judgement. The snow stopped just before sunset, and we found ourselves on the back roads of Redding, CT. The sky turned a pale pastel pink, lighting up the fresh snow in the most tranquil scene I have ever witnessed.
- •Railroad MuseumThis amazing old engine is sitting at the old train station in Danbury, CT. I adore the contrast of the peeling turquoise paint with the orange rust.
- •Enders FallsWe frolicked here for an afternoon recently. While the kids explored the streambed with bare feet, J and I relaxed with the baby and took in the sights.
- •Mid-JumpMy sweet middle child, just being herself. =)