Bad Habits I Keep Meaning to Quit But Probably Never Will
I'm just a girl doing her best
- •Eating in bedI hate finding crumbs in my sheets when I go to sleep, and yet here we are.
- •Scratching mosquito bitesI scratched like crazy when I had chicken pox as a kid and still have scars. I guess I'll NEVER LEARN.
- •Spending 20 minutes on my phone almost every morning before even getting up to pee
- •Also before going to sleep
- •Wearing shoes with no support
- •Not folding my laundry after taking it out of the dryer, but instead putting it in piles around my room, eventually not knowing what's clean and what's dirtyWhy do I do this to myself????
- •Getting zitsNot necessarily a "habit." More of a confusing conundrum considering I'm not 14 or going through puberty. Infuriating.
- •Ending sentences in prepositionsI majored in English. I should know better.
- •Picking at my cuticles until they bleedGross and painful. A lose/lose kind of habit.