THINGS I DO THAT SIGNIFICANTLY HELP MY ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION
I suffer from mental illness and these are some things that help make me feel like a worthy human.
- •ProzacThis is controversial, but deciding to go on Prozac was the best decision I've ever made and I wouldn't be where I am without it.
- •ExerciseI hate that everyone's right about exercise making you feel better, but they are. The key thing for me was just to exercise for myself and not to lose weight because that's when I really started to notice the difference.
- •SocializeThe last thing I wanna do is be around people when I'm feeling bad, but I rarely regret it. I'm an extrovert in nature and putting myself in social situations energizes me and helps me reaffirm my sense of self.
- •Pamper yourselfI take 1-2 nights out of the week where I do a face mask and watch a documentary. Self love is important!!!!!
- •Call my momSocial support is so important!!!! Whenever I'm feeling down I call my mom and she always helps me feel better and validates my emotions.