Top 6 Albums I Got Into Because of My Mom
My mom's awesome.
- •Nirvana - UnpluggedThe studio albums were too harsh for her but this worked.
- •Beck - OdelayShe was on the fence but the record store clerk's recommendation tipped the scales. She wasn't entirely won over by the album, but I sure was.
- •NIN - Pretty Hate MachineI can't believe she rolled the dice on this one. There was no denying "Head Like A Hole", I guess.
- •Los Lobos - KikoClassic eclectic white mom pick.
- •R.E.M. - MonsterShe liked the preceding three records more but this album had "What's the Frequency Kenneth?".
- •Paul Simon - GracelandDe rigueur for all late 80's divorcees.