NECESSARY ASPECTS OF MY IDEAL STUDY SPOT
As I enter the beast that is finals, this list seems incredibly relevant and necessary.
- •Good lighting: we're talking big windows with a view of something nice
- •Comfortable chairs: if you give me a stool to sit on or something without good back support I swear to god....
- •Light background noises, ideally the sounds of people on first dates or the sound of cafe drinks being made
- •Access to snacks: I'll even take a nearby vending machine but ideally pastries and caffeinated drinks will be just a few steps away/a few doors down
- •It needs to be an appropriate place for me to laugh and/or cry
- •More available outlets than I could ever need
- •It's filled with people who find me incredibly attractive to the point that I can't get any work done because people are too busy coming up to me and giving me their number
- •A place where the above situation happens in a very progressive and respectful and feminist way
- •A place where the above situation doesn't need to happen because i am secure in myself and also IN LOVE with myself and my life
- •The study spot will also have free samples. Of what you ask? Who knows. As long as they're free, I'm diggity down.
- •A place where I will be productive and actually get things done. It is unclear if any of the things listed above have a positive/negative correlation to my rate of productivity.