THINGS BABIES ARE TRYING TO TELL US BUT DON'T YET HAVE THE VOCABULARY FOR
- •That they actually have all the answers
- •Perhaps we also should also exclusively cry, pass gas, smile toothless, gummy smiles and sleep 18 hours a day as our way of being
- •We treat babies with a ton of care because they're small and vulnerable and can't do it themselves. If we look closely enough, or if we just look, it's clear there are a lot other people, children or otherwise, who deserve this kind of care.
- •That not being able to tell if a baby is a boy or girl but respecting them and finding them super cute anyways is actually babies' way of teaching us about gender neutrality and self-expression.
- •I've been saying this for a while now but I think adult size baby Bjorns and adult size strollers should exist. Babies FCKING love these things and clearly want us to enjoy ourselves too
- •We all need naps sometimes.
- •We all need comfort only a parent can give sometimes
- •We all need spinach purée sometimes
- •We all need butternut squash purée sometimes
- •We all need cloth diapers sometimes
- •We all need to go to bed and stop writing this list sometimes