Phone, Wallet, Keys...
Who carries only just a phone, wallet, and keys when they close the door of their apartment? Uh, if you're going to survive the rest of the day there's more to add to that list.
- •Charger CordThat phone is at 80-90%, maybe you'll last the day without charging, but is that a risk you're willing to take?
- •Wall PlugThat charger cord is useless without the symbiotic relationship of the actual thing that takes the electricity out of the wall.
- •External ChargerWant to avoid the wall plug? Get an external charger so you avoid scanning a room for the only outlet.
- •ChapstickOr whatever you use to keep those lips moist.
- •HeadphonesIt's the quickest way to avoid your way in life. Good luck!