Movies I will watch forever
... And how I prefer to watch them
- •Moonstruck: in the living room with my mom, under a blanket. (But since my mom is gone, in the living room with someone like my mom)
- •In and Out: with anyone but ideally at a lake house with deep couches and gin and tonics.
- •Ghostbusters: with my brothers, on the floor of the family room in the house we grew up in.
- •Beaches: by myself, in my pajamas, with 3 boxes of Kleenex, a pan of brownies, and a fork.
- •Almost Famous: living room, 5th date, popcorn.
- •The 40 Year Old Virgin: with my friends and a roll of cookie dough.
- •Bull Durham: 3 months into a relationship.
- •The Big Lebowski: with anyone who doesn't recite it line for line.
- •The Sound of Music: on cable right before Thanksgiving.
- •The John Hughes Trilogy. Anywhere.
- •Double Happiness: on a pile of pillows in my pajamas.