MOVIES THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME HAPPY
- •Dirty DancingMy favorite movie of all time. I am a sucker for romance and Patrick Swayze and happy endings and country club talent shows.
- •Stuck in LoveThis movie is about writing and love, my two favorite things. Plus, Nat Wolff kills me. (Another happy ending!!)
- •The Parent TrapMy childhood! I can be at my lowest of lows and this movie can make me laugh. I love everything about it. Bonus: someone once told me I looked like Lohan in this movie so I think about that a lot.
- •10 Things I Hate About YouHeath Ledger + a poem at the end? I cry every time.
- •I'll Be Home For ChristmasMy family watches this movie every Christmas Eve. The plot is ridiculous and the jokes are not even vaguely amusing, but I love everything about this movie.
- •Get SmartThis movie is ridiculous and hilarious and kills me every time I watch it and nothing can ever be bad enough so that I can't enjoy it. I think this one gets the #2 spot on all-time favorite movies. Also by my standards Anne Hathaway is the most beautiful woman in Hollywood.