COMPANIES THAT SHOULD GIVE ME KICKBACKS I WAX POETIC ABOUT THEM SO OFTEN
I love what I love and I want you to too!
- •EverlaneThe. Best. They sell men's and women's clothing staples direct to consumer and only online so they are much cheaper than their competitors. Alexander Wang-like tees for $25 etc
- •UCBWant to go to shows/take classes anywhere else? I won't let you. Let me tell you why UCB is 💯and while I'm at it let me tell you whose classes are best. Ps promise to not only recommend my shows
- •ClasspassI will take any opportunity to explain why this is best workout membership! You can get so much variety and bang for your buck!
- •Carousel Restaurant (Los Angeles)Looking for somewhere casual to have a group dinner that won't be a million $? I will always recommend this. Bonus pts it's BYOB
- •VolkswagenOh you have a car? Let me tell you how much I love my new 2015 GTI (mine is Charcoal)
- •Armani MakeupMy mom works for Armani so I'm close to working there...but even if I wasn't I would pimp out these products on the regs--special shoutout to the maestro lip line (matte lip gloss that's 👌)
- •NetflixI still get one DVD w my subscription. Nuff said. This is more for when I was an OG subscriber w @chloewepper
- •StitchfixYou fill out a profile of what type of clothes you like and your sizes, they send you a box of clothes, you keep what you like and send back the rest. NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH A HUMAN IN A CLOTHING STORE AGAIN. I feel like I'm basically their brand ambassador and they should give me free everything.Suggested by @mandi