MOST STRESSFUL INTERSECTIONS IN LOS ANGELES
Like I have to turn down the volume on my music and really focus. Please add so I can artfully avoid !
- •Beverly Hills Traffic CircleWhere Canon/Beverly/Crescent/Lomitas intersects at a multi-way stop. You may have to shank a bitch (read: lady with pearls in a white Benz) to get across said circle in a timely fashion
- •Sunset blvd/ hollywood blvd/ hillhurst/ Virgil in Silverlake.A) there's a lot to look at--the Vista! Several cute coffee shops! Men on bikes with beards ! B) the lights are so confusing that sometimes people stop in the middle of the intersection. STRESS
- •Silverlake Blvd/temple street/Beverly Blvd / VirgilI'm always turning left here and literally have to look in like 5 different lanes to check for oncoming traffic
- •The 110-101-10Where you literally have to get over 4 lanes in a matter of moments.
- •The exits on the 2 in Highland ParkCool I'll go from 70 MPH to the street in 15 feet, sure
- •Santa Monica Blvd and Wilshire BlvdThe number of cars X the entitlement of the drivers in this area = Nothing goodSuggested by @13spencer
- •Lankershim / Vineland / CamarilloBecause being in north hollywood wasn't stressful enough, there's this nightmare.Suggested by @rebeccaroanoke
- •Sunset Blvd and La CienegaThat's like a 90 degree angle and some of us drive stick shifts, buddySuggested by @Caitlin
- •Lankershim/Vineland/Clybourne in NoHoSuggested by @philgaimon
- •Wild card: Any left turn without a light or stop sign.Suggested by @Lynnie
- •Ventura and Laurel CanyonSuggested by @victorpalvarez