REGARDLESS OF HOW IM FEELING, THESE SONGS WILL MAKE ME DANCE
Make me dance / sing loudly when I'm driving / ps I am very white and don't do "cool dancing" and mostly listen to oldies
- •"Got to Give it up" by Marvin GayeThe ultimate
- •"Wooly Bully" by Sam the Sham and the PharaohsSo fun. Cmon.
- •"Nothing from Nothing" by Billy PrestonIf this doesn't make you smile at the very least then I wonder about you.
- •"Everyone's a Winner" by Hot ChocolateSee above
- •"Stuck in the Middle with you" by Stealer's WheelMaybe it's a Reservoir Dogs thing but I just love it
- •"Please, Please, Please" by James BrownOk I don't dance but I sing along v v passionately and twirl around. Also see "I'd Rather go Blind" by Etta James
- •"Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars and Mark RonsonMaybe this will change as its novelty wears off but I stand by it. Also a very non-ironic fan of Bruno's.
- •"Hotel Yorba" by the White StripesSuch a fun little diddy
- •"F**king Problems" by A$AP RockyFor when I'm drunk and think I can crunk. Yikes I just typed that.
- •"Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey" by Paul McCartneyWait for it
- •"Try a Little Tenderness" by Otis ReddingBecause it's a great song and because we all want to be Duckie from "Pretty in Pink"
- •"Raspberry Beret" by PrinceBut any Prince song will do
- •"Hang on Sloopy" by the MccoysAlmost accidentally typed "Hang on Sloppy"
- •"Little Lies" by Fleetwood MacWhen I worked at a bar in college we'd always close up and drink and twirl around to this
- •"American Girl" by Tom PettyMaybe cliche but whatever
- •"Nobody but me" by the Human BeinzHas about two words in the whole song but still