TV I WATCHED WITH MY PARENTS GROWING UP
My parents weren't and still aren't big TV series watchers. This is what we watched instead.
- •The newsSo much news. My dads works in film but everything he's interested in outside of the business is non-fiction. My dad would sometimes watch Fox just to "see what they're saying"
- •Double dare/Nick Arcade/Legends of the Hidden Temple/What Would You DoWhen I had the remote heck ya!!
- •Siskel and EbertAnd all of the iterations that came after. Every Sunday. And then 60 min. Aww that was so fun.
- •Antiques RoadshowSince the beginning. The delight of seeing a little old lady realize her old vase is worth thousands ?! Priceless.
- •60 MinutesStill news
- •America's Funniest Home VideosBad host jokes and all
- •Married...with ChildrenEd Oneill is a timeless American treasure
- •America's Test KitchenAgain, my dad doesn't really watch scripted shows despite being in the scripted business. We both love cooking though.
- •SNLMid 90s years. 🙌🏻
- •Tales from the CryptAlso Ernest. I guess those were movies