UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT HAVING AN OLD-TIMEY HOLLYWOOD PRODUCER FOR A DAD
Hope this endearing and doesn't seem braggy he's literally just 💯💯💯
- •Often uses phrases like "believe you me," "not in a month of Sundays," and "when you got it you got it"
- •He always orders martinis with olives on the side cause he wants it filled to the TOP OR ELSE
- •His voice is so gravely it feels put on/like he smokes a pack a day but neither are true
- •When he tells stories Bob is Bob Evans.
- •He wore a brown velour suit with a baby blue shirt to the oscars in 1972And then 10 years later married a woman who works for Armani
- •Has a plaque on his desk of his own quote: "if you can't baffle them with brilliance, blind them with bullshit"
- •Doesn't remember most people's names and calls everyone baby
- •Married my mom in his 50s
- •Had a totally different job path until his mid-30's and always tells me to be patient and enjoy the ride 💗