WORST ONE-WORD SUGGESTIONS TO GET AN IMPROV GROUP STARTED
Technically there shouldn't be any bad words/you can always A to C anything BUT these are some unexciting/overdone ones:
- •Food itemsMost common, and they usually illicit a scene w people eating
- •Whatever the most recent holiday isOh it's December and you suggested Christmas. Cool. So did someone last year.
- •A boring adjective i.e. "Pretty"This happened last weekend
- •A nameSomeone once just suggested "Colin." Not a specific Colin, just the name Colin.
- •FYI if I ever blame a bad show on the suggestion it's bc i'm secretly aware I did badly
- •Comedy or ImprovBoth have been suggest to me before in shows. It's not meta, it's not cleaver, it's a pain in the assSuggested by @Waz
- •Any political figure who's unpopularThe IRL equivalent of posting an Andy Borowitz articleSuggested by @Waz