Joys of Working in Interlibrary Loan in a Medical Library
I really love my job! It's so great!! Part of my job is scanning a whole lot of medical journal articles for other libraries. Sometimes it gets gross, though.
- •Fishhook IN an eyeballI guess I can see (ha) how that could happen. But OH MY GOD--the pictures were way intense.
- •Any article with pictures of any lady parts or manly partsDefinitely not a prude. But it's cringe-worthy scanning in pages with people behind me.
- •Forensic pathology.Just---YUCK! It's challenging to scan pages without actually looking at the monitor.
- •Serious skin issuesGood GOD. So many possible issues. This is usually when my skin begins to crawl.
- •Compound fracturesI want to curl up under my desk and cry.