Share some of your own! Good luck with auto-correct on this one!
- •For-makosTomatoes-when I was two.
- •Hot de gog gogOldest son when he was two--he could say "hot" and he could say "dog". But for some reason that is what he called "hot dogs". We still say it sometimes today. He just loves it.
- •Soakin' coldYounger son when he was three--there was "soakin' wet", so why not "soakin' cold"?
- •Hang-a-burgsHamburgers--youngest sister when she was three.
- •ixennerAir-conditioner - my kids still say it like this some times, lol!Suggested by @inculand
- •Robblers and Dissingappeared.My brother used to say these as substitutes for Robbers and Disappeared.Suggested by @brockbiv
- •The Lizard of Ozi said this probably until i was about 7Suggested by @bisexual
- •Threeteen and fiveteen13 and 15 to my 3 year oldSuggested by @ashlee
- •Mooch and OoseHow my cousin said "Milk" and "Juice"Suggested by @racytracee
- •FloorpooseMy daughter's word for a sleeping bag when she was in preschool. It's a papoose on the floor ❤️Suggested by @ladyprofessor
- •FingertoenailsSuggested by @alligeeshow
- •"Amen't"My personal contraction for am and not when I was little.Suggested by @daniellesmale