Office Words and Phrases That Are a Permanent Part of My Vernacular
It only makes sense that I would be fluent in The Office. I'm sure I'll add to this as I think of more.
- •That's what she said.I say this when it works…and also when it doesn't.
- •Second drink.It's a real thing.
- •Cah-NAH-dah.Canada. Ala Michael Scott.
- •Absolutely I do.Can't think of a better way to agree to something.
- •Yeppers.Another good way to agree to something.
- •Congratulations, universe. You win.When something unexpected happens.
- •MINTCHOCOLATECHIPThe only acceptable way to say "mint chocolate chip".
- •Those are the rules of Jinx. And they are unflinchingly rigid.
- •Boom. Roasted.But mostly as I accomplish things.