Historic Sayings From My Friends Who Diss Dollar Shave Club
- •Who would ever want a book delivered to their house? Is going to a bookstore that much of an inconvenience?
- •Why would you ever want a paper tissue? Who would ever blow their nose and just throw it away when you can put it right back in your pocket?
- •Why would I want my music on a small portable device? I like carrying cd's around. I feel awesome when I do that.
- •Rent a video and watch it in my home? Really?
- •A horseless carriage? Just cause you're too lazy to feed your horse doesn't mean the rest of us are.
- •Flying? Like, in the air? Tell me again how that's better than a train.