Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Every year on this day, I wish I had a person next to me
- •Every year on this day, I'm disappointed
- •Every year on this day, I make the same wish
- •I wouldn't know.
- •I've never been loved
- •I have only loved
- •...you will never stop loving the one that got away
- •...you will never get what you want when you want it
- •...people will complain to you about the very thing that you want, but they already have
What with the time difference, I know I won't get many responses, but if you are awake, what are you doing right now?
- •I am Having a beer
- •With a view like this 😁
- •Star Wars movie marathon.Suggested by @jennifergster
- •Eaten so much ice cream
- •Drunk so much alcohol
- •Sat around thinking of my next stepAnd should have just jumped into my next adventure
Have had a little too much to drink this Boxing Day. It's 3:10 am here and I'm on my way home on a cab...
- •To be lovedThe kind where you don't need to say or do anything land you know someone cares for you. Where he doesn't care how you look. Or what you do. Where your happiness is all that matters. Where you are each other's world.
- •To loveYou. To show you how special you are and how much you mean to me. To take care of you and shower you with the kindness you have showered me with. To light up your world like you have lit mine
- •To run awayTo a place where I don't have to think about rent or utilities. Where I can just marvel at the beauty of the universe. To live freely amongst like minded people and not have to worry whether I'll have food on my table tomorrow
A picture triggered some feelings within and I had to write. I don't really publish a lot of my lists....they are all sitting in the drafts...this is from just now...my courage for publishing could be because it's almost 1:30am here and I'm tired...
- •It starts with pictures of giftsOf them holding hands, of holidays they spend together, both here and trips they take together abroad
- •On Facebook and InstagramEverywhere really. Their love blossoms.
- •We are on the phone every night."What does he mean when he says that?" "Will she like these earrings?" And so on....I walk with them every step of the way...
The one that got away
From when I was happier
- •From that time I found a rock with a face
- •From that time I got all made up for Halloween to teach English
- •From that time I went paragliding in Switzerland during my 3 month solitary backpacking trip across Western Europe, sept 2014