To Me, Happiness Is…
Not in any order
- •Sleeping inAdded bonus if it is a dreary, cold and rainy day
- •A hot cup of coffee
- •HikingWhen you get to the top of a mountain and you can't believe you just walked all the way up ( even though throughout the hike up you were cursing every step of the way)
- •A bathWith bubbles and everything. A glass of wine maybe and a good book.
- •Travelling to a new placeWhether it be for holiday or work; being at the airport going somewhere I've never been fills me up with all the happy juices
- •Staying up all nightWith a friend or friends
- •Watching the sunrise or sunset
- •Getting a textFrom your bff at the right moment. This is a fd you don't talk to often and maybe see once a year but they always seem to know the right moment to send a text. I wish everyone has that one friend like that
- •A friend playing you a song on a musical instrument they just picked upHe's played me a song on his harmonica, Chinese flute, guitar, ukulele and saxophone. He sings along sometimes too. He's the guy I've crushed on the longest and just recently got married....still makes me happy though when he finds the time to play me a song...although it's kind of tough now that he's got a wife
- •DancingBetter when you are just the right kind of tipsy and don't really care what anyone thinks!
- •Buying a new book
- •I'm sure I'll keep adding to the list