How to win at life as a 20-something man
I made every mistake in my 20s, but I survived, I learned, and I became a better man. Now than I'm nearly 31, I'd like to pass on the tried and true techniques that got me through the best and worst years of my life so far.
- •Always know who the smartest guy in the room is.
- •Never be too drunk to drive, even if you aren't driving.
- •Know your way around a pool table.
- •Stand up for the little guy.
- •If there is going to be a fight and you can't talk it down, hit first.
- •Never hustle your friends.