My Biggest Fears
I'm only easy going when things are going my way. I'm kidding, but it's no joke that this list sucks.
- •Black coffeeOne time, I was standing outside a very popular coffee place in London and some kid walks in with his mum yelling that he "only likes flavored coffee!" No truer words have been spoken. Current favorite: a hazelnut latte with low-fat/skimmed milk.
- •FeministsI know I need feminism. I know you need feminism. Hell, I know the WORLD needs feminism. But would it really benefit the message to be so cruel sometimes?
- •Being locked in a tight room with a bunch of furry animalsOne time, an average-sized rabbit sniffed my toes and scarred me for life.
- •Losing my individualityThe only person who will get super pissed if this happened is teenage me. We've worked really hard, I know. We've read books that helped the characters in our mind, we invented creative outlets for our ideas, we just wanted to absorb it all. I'll do my best not to let you down, kid.
- •Frizzy hairPlease try to be normal, okay? I can't deal with you. I can't spend more than 30 min/day doing stuff to myself that would enhance the way I look. I'm exhausted.
- •DeathNot mine. Everyone else's. I'm pretty terrible to myself sometimes. These thoughts start to rush in around bedtime; the anxiety o'clock. I've been caught multiple times trying to check my husband's pulse when he's asleep. I know I need to let go and try to exhibit some forms of self-control but for now, I can't help it.
- •GymsThe smell, the lighting, the people, the weird (I want to say, alien?) equipment. Ah! Gross. I'm not rich enough to have a personal trainer so whatever exercise I get is usually a quick walk to town or doing a child's pose to stretch my back first thing in the morning.
- •Bad literatureDisclaimer: book snob rant. Please stop quoting those terrible books. Swirly fonts and pictures of the ocean doesn't make the words any more meaningful or unique. Please acknowledge the lost paperbacks of the past into every modern society. You can keep your mediocre books but don't dismiss words just because can't understand them.
- •My enemies leading better lives than meFin.