Midnight Movies ranked according to the number of times I saw each.
As an urban teen in the '80s, this was a thing...go see "cult" movies @ midnight on the weekends.
- 1.The Wall by Pink FloydHad a friend who was obsessed. Can't even count the number of times. BONUS - that was also the first album I ever bought.
- 2.Heavy MetalI was a bit of a D&D geek, so...
- 3.Monty Python's The Holy GrailWhat do you mean...African or European swallow?
- 4.Rocky Horror Picture ShowSaw it 3 times. Never reached the costume stage.
- 5.The ExorcistOnly saw it once. It scared the bejeebers out of me and pretty much put an end to my Midnight Movie viewing. Got pulled over on my way home, but got out of the ticket because a.) I looked so shaken, and b.) I had lost my appetite and offered my whole box of hot Krispy Kreme donuts to the cop. Wasn't until later that I realized that probably constituted a bribe.