Recipes in two sentences or less.
- •DROP BISCUITS 1 cup self-rising flour, 2/3 cup milk, 1/3 cup oil. Nonstick surface, 400 F for 14 min.
- •Heat a handful of flour and oil with diced onions, peppers, and a spoon of peanut butter. Add peeled shrimp and can of Ro-tel tomatoes and serve over rice for ETTOUFE.
- •Shred 2 zucchini, 2 potatoes, and 1 leek. Mix with 2 eggs, 1/2 cup flour, shredded cheese, and Seitenbacher soup mix, form patties and fry to make VEGETABLE FRITTERS.
- •SALAD BURRITOS tossed salad with shredded cheese and vinaigrette wrapped in a tortilla.
- •Chop a can of artichoke hearts and an onion. Mix with 1 cup mayonnaise snd 1 pkg dry Italian Dressing mix for ARTICHOKE DIP.
- •ICECREAM PIE. Mix 2 pints slightly thawed vanilla ice cream with jar of crunchy peanut butter and 1 bag of chocolahe chips. Pour into 2 pre-baked pie crusts, top with chopped pecans and refreeze.
- •Fry 3 pounds hamburger and 2 cups diced onions in butter, salt,and pepper. Stir in while cooking, 2 cans pinto beans, 2 cans tomatoes, and 3 tablespoons chilli powder for some KICKASS CHILLI.
- •Cool 2 boxes of frozen spinach. Mix with 1 package of cream cheese, a packet of onion soup mix, and parmesan cheese for CREAMED SPINACH.