Six Quotes that Outline my Personality
- •"The game started ugly, grew uglier, and became a relentless onslaught of ugliness". -Ray Knight, manager of the Cincinnati Reds after a brutal loss to San FransiscoMy favorite sports quote of all time.
- •The sky begins at your feet. -Hopi chantThis is the most useful quote ever, because it applies in any situation. Try it the next time you are daydreaming in a meeting and someone asks for your input.
- •Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.' -- Gandalf's advice to Frodo in The Lord of the Rings
- •"The more you drive, the less intelligent you are." - "Miller" in RepoManTrue.
- •"My Dearest Wilde, I am enclosing two tickets to the opening night of my new play. Please attend and bring a friend...if you have one." "My Dearest Shaw, I will be delighted to attend the opening night of your new play. Not only will I bring a friend, but we shall also attend the second night...if there is one." - George B. Shaw & Oscar Wilde
- •"Some people experience God through their muscles. " -- Friedrich Nietzsche