Things to Do if you suddenly Have the Day Off
(snow day, client cancells , cholera epidemic at the office, etc.
- •Movie Marathon! Have you ever watched all the Harry potter series back to back? Well, get on it.
- •Go for a long bike ride or hike. You'll feel less guilty about escaping your schedule.
- •Visit your Mom. She misses you.
- •Finish -ok- start that story you've been meaning to write.
- •Go exploring. Try a new restaurant or just find out where that road you pass every day actually goes.
- •Read a book in a hammock. A real juicy mental- junk food one. Finish the whole thing in one sitting.
- •Build a fort in the living room out of a box fan and a blanket. Hide inside.
- •Get your oil changed, pick up the dry cleaning, get ahead of the game so you'll have the whole weekend free!
- •Make macaroni and cheese. You know you want to.