THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
Because seasonal affective disorder is real. Real lame.
- •First of all, lists.Effective, and they run my life. "Lover of lists" were three actual words in my Tinder profile, when I actually had one.
- •Mindy-fuckin-Kaling.If I could have a television genie grant me one wish, it would be a reality series starring Mindy Lahiri mentoring Kelly Kapoor in all things.
- •First pre-holiday, post-summer chilly weather.Aka when it finally drops below 75 in November. I get it, it's not "real fall," but I live in LA and this is about all we get, just let me have this one, okay?!
- •Starbucks red cups.Again, I get it. Basic-est of bitches. I don't care.
- •Perfectly straight teeth.Probably stems from jealousy, or maybe some time spent working at a dental office. But perfectly straight, even, white teeth? Hawt. I'd veneer all of mine if I could.
- •Heels that don't hurt.Strictly vanity. Also, 18 year old me decided to put that I was 5'5 on my license. I don't think people have seen my actual height in years.