Beautiful Places I want to visit in every State!
- 1.Alabama: Little River CanyonA 45-foot waterfall! What's not to love?
- 2.Alaska: Lake Clark National ParkThis park is only accessible by plane or boat making it one of the most pristine and well-preserved parks in the entire world.
- 3.Arizona: Havasu FallsSure, you have to hike over 10 miles along the dangerous Hualapai Hills to make it to this remote spot, but it's worth it to experience this crystal-blue oasis nestled in the heart of the Grand Canyon
- 4.Arkansas: The Buffalo RiverIt is a canoe lover's dream. There's a reason it was declared the first national river in America
- 5.California: Pfeiffer Beach State ParkThis is one I have been lucky enough to have experienced in person. This Big Sur Beach is known for its purple sand, stunning stone arches, and crashing waves. Oh sweet serenity.
- 6.Colorado: Garden of the GodsAnother I have had the fortune to have visited (although most of this visit was tainted by the onslaught of a terrible virus I caught that left me in the hospital for 2 months). Never the less, it was magnificent and almost other-worldly.
- 7.Connecticut: Gillette Castle State ParkFor those intrigued by the medieval and the mysteries that surround both that time and the most famous penned detective of all time, a visit to this stone castle perched above the Connecticut River which was the home of Willian Gillette, the first actor to have played Sherlock Holmes, is a must see!
- 8.Delaware: Bombay Hook National Wildlife RefugeThis wildlife refuge contains 16,000 acres of coast on the Delaware Bay.
- 9.Florida: Little Palm IslandThis secluded island off the coast of the Florida Keys is as gorgeous and exotic as any Caribbean Beach
- 10.Georgia: Cumberland IslandThe Greyfield Inn—- Previously the Carnegie family's mansion (good Ol' Carnegie) is the island's only hotel, but most visitors set up camp right on the beach to get a chance to mingle with all the wild horses.