BELOVED 80S SCI-FI/FANTASY MOVIES FROM MY CHILDHOOD I HOPE STILL HOLD UP WHEN I SHOW THEM TO MY KIDS
- •SolarbabiesSpacey rollerskatey action! Still as spacey or will my jaded brain not buy that you can skate over an entire desert planet and space stations?
- •Cloak and DaggerThough technically it may not be sci-fi it's still about a living video game hallucination. Also creepy grandparents as villains!
- •E.T.I just hope I don't cry in front of them. Although if I do that's a good sign it holds up.
- •Mack and MeSaw it in my middle school years. Does the alien's mouth still look vaginal?
- •BeastmasterBoobs and ferrets and quicksand. Please be as cool as you are in my semi-monthly dreams.
- •KrullWhat a cool knifey throwing thing! My shitty 80s Nerf boomerang was a decent substitute on the Star Lake Elementary playground. Does it still hold water?
- •WillowWas Martigan mad enough?
- •The Black HoleKnife spinning evil red robot was totally radical. Clean big eyed friend bot also cool. Will I still feel sorry for banged up, far inferior, big eyed scrap heap bot?