THE BEST AND WORST THINGS ABOUT BEING MARRIED TO A SECOND GRADE TEACHER
My wife teaches at a prestigious Pasadena area school. I am a script coordinator and aspiring writer. This is our story (Law and Order dunh dunh)
- •Best: she knows a lot about classroom management and child behavior and how to use those skills to her advantage.
- •Worst: she knows a lot about classroom management and child behavior and I don't know how to use those skills to my advantage.
- •Best: she can create amazing art projects for the kids to create at the drop of a hat.
- •Worst: the art projects add up.
- •Best: we get a nice discount for our kids to attend the private school.
- •Worst: we are surrounded by wonderful but very rich families who can buy and sell us in a New York minute
- •Best: they all ride to their school together each morning
- •Worst: I miss out on the car talk (but also best, as I get 20 min to have a quiet coffee before I deal with my next round of Hollywood's TV children)
- •Best: we own ALL THE CRAYONS
- •Best: my girl has mad taste in cutting edge children's lit
- •Best: Book Fairs!
- •Best: my wife's class overlooks our 4 yr olds playground
- •Worst: the 4 yr old may develop playground paranoia
- •Best: we crush the Halloween Carnival with our height specific costume choices
- •Worst: adult/child Hobbit costumes will nickel and dime ya