6 Books I Talk About on Tonight's Podcast (and Read This Week)
Along with a homage to René Girard.
- •Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution by Walter IsaacsonAs good as his Steve Jobs book.
- •The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime by MJ DeMarcoSome pretty decent stuff here.
- •More Money Than God: Hedge Funds and the Making of a New Elite by Sebastian MallabyWish I knew about this stuff at 16 and not 35.
- •Why Nations Fail: The Origins of Power, Prosperity, and Poverty by Damon Acemoglu and James RobinsonHad me thinking a lot about the two years I spent in Kinshasa, Congo.
- •Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything by Steven D Levitt and Stephen J DubnerBecause it's 2006.
- •Into the Wild by Jon KrakauerBecause it's 1997.